BCE Management Systems Certification
Open up new opportunities for your business, understand and prioritize the threats, and show compliance with ISO 22301 by obtaining BCE certification.
- Understanding of the organization and it’s context
- The organization’s activities, functions, services, products, partnerships, supply chains, relationships with interested parties, and the potential impact of disruptive incident
- Determining the scope of the business continuity management system (BCMS)
- Define the external and internal factors that create the uncertainty that gives rise to risk
- Ensuring management’s support for the implementation
- Operational planning for the information security risk assessment and treatment
- Asset management
- Access control approach
- Operations security
What is BCE about?
BCE constitutes the requirements from ISO 22301, which allow various departments of your company to provide a practical framework for setting up and managing an effective business continuity management system with less guidance from management – without putting in risk the fundamental ideas behind the ISO 22301 framework.
Implementing the PECB’s BCE framework and obtaining the certification for your organization, provides to your partners and customers the assurance that you have the ability to continue operating during adverse conditions, giving them peace of mind that you are a reliable supplier and can address the challenges involved in an efficient way.
The design objectives for this new certification scheme:
- Easy and fast implementation
- Reduced management involvement
- Leverage existing ISO 22301 skills of your staff to 100%
Benefits of BCE certification to your organization
- Reduced implementation efforts through less controls
- Helps you save costs by reducing costs of tendering
- No extra training necessary for already certified ISO 22301 implementers and auditors
- Demonstrates to key stakeholders (customers, suppliers and partners) that your organization is resilient
- Gain a competitive advantage and enhance the reputation of your organization
- Very feasible step stone to achieve full ISO 22301 certification
- Increases the organization’s credibility
- Ensures continuity of provided products and services and reduces impacts of emergencies and breakdowns
- Ensures compliance with legislation, regulators and customers