Why should you attend?
Disaster Recovery Foundation training enables you to learn the basic components to implement a Disaster Recovery Plan. During this training course, you will be able to understand the Disaster Recovery plan development process.
After completing this course, you can take the exam and apply for the Disaster Recovery Foundation credential. A Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Disaster Recovery services
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Disaster Recovery planning
- Understand the basic concepts of a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Comprehend the basic processes of a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used to effectively implement a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on the material which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to Disaster Recovery Plan
Day 2: Disaster Recovery Planning and Certification Exam
The Disaster Recovery Foundation exam fully meets the requirements of the Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Disaster Recovery
Domain 2: Disaster Recovery Plan Development
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for Disaster Recovery Foundation Certification
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free