Why should you attend?
Disaster Recovery Introduction training enables you to comprehend the basic concepts of a Disaster Recovery Plan.
By attending the Disaster Recovery Introduction course, you will understand the importance of a Disaster Recovery Plan and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Disaster Recovery services
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to implement a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Understand the basic components of a Disaster Recovery Plan
Day 1: Introduction to Disaster Recovery planning
- Training material containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued