Why should you attend?
IATF 16949 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts of an Automotive Quality Management System (AQMS) as specified in IATF 16949.
By attending the IATF 16949 Introduction course, you will understand the importance of Automative Quality Management Systems and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Automotive Quality Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Automotive Quality Management Systems
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to implement a Automotive Quality Management
- Understand the basic elements of an Automotive Quality Management System (AQMS)
Day 1: Introduction to IATF 16949 standard and other frameworks related to AQM
- Training material containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued