Why should you attend?
IATF 16949 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Automotive Quality Management System (AQMS) based on IATF 16949. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Automotive Quality Management Systems and be able to improve an organization`s overall quality and reputation in the automotive industry.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Automotive Quality Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a Certified IATF 16949 Lead Implementer credential. By holding a Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement IATF 16949 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Automotive Quality Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Automotive Quality Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with AQMS requirements
- AQMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between IATF 16949 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an AQMS
- Learn how to interpret the IATF 16949 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an AQMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Automotive Quality Management System best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of an AQMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of IATF 16949 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
The IATF 16949 Lead Implementer exam fully meets the requirements of the Examination and Certification Program (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an Automotive Quality Management System (AQMS)
Domain 2: Automotive Quality Management System (AQMS)
Domain 3: Planning an AQMS implementation based on IATF 16949
Domain 4: Implementing an AQMS based on IATF 16949
Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of an AQMS based on IATF 16949
Domain 6: Continual improvement of an AQMS based on IATF 16949
Domain 7: Preparing for an AQMS certification audit
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials listed below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
- ISO 16949 Provisional Implementer
- ISO 16949 Implementer
- ISO 16949 Lead Implementer
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free