Why should you attend?
ISO 13485 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining a Medical Devices Quality Management System (MDQMS) based on ISO 13485. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Medical Devices Quality Management Systems and be able to improve an organization`s overall performance by consistently providing safe and qualitative medical devices.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Medical Devices Quality Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for ISO 13485 Lead Implementer credential. By holding a Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 13485 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Medical Devices Quality Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Medical Devices Quality Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with MDQMS requirements
- MDQMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 13485 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a MDQMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 13485 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain a MDQMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Medical Devices Quality Management System best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of a MDQMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 13485 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
The ISO 13485 Lead Implementer exam fully meets the requirements of the Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Medical Devices Quality Management System (MDQMS)
Domain 2: Medical Devices Quality Management System (MDQMS)
Domain 3: Planning a MDQMS implementation based on ISO 13485
Domain 4: Implementing a MDQMS based on ISO 13485
Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of a MDQMS based on ISO 13485
Domain 6: Continual improvement of a MDQMS based on ISO 13485
Domain 7: Preparing for a MDQMS certification audit
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential listed below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
- ISO 13485 Provisional Implementer
- ISO 13485 Implementer
- ISO 13485 Lead Implementer
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free