What is ISO 14031?
Environmental Performance Evaluation is used to evaluate, measure, report and communicate the environmental performance of an organization based on the management’s criteria. The Environmental Performance Evaluation (EPE) provides a strong and continuous process by using indicators to compare present and past performance with the criteria established by the organization. These criteria enable organizations to seek continual improvement in the environmental performance and enhance effectiveness and profitability. This standard is designed for all organizations, regardless of type, size, location and complexity.
Environmental Performance Evaluation (or EPE), along with environmental audits and compliance, helps an organization’s management to assess the status of its environmental performance and to identify areas of potential improvement that are aligned with other industry best practices. As an ongoing process of collection and assessment of environmental data, it also enables organizations to observe its performance trends over time, which can play an important role in strategic goal setting.
Why are Environmental Performance Evaluation Trainings important for you?
ISO 14031 helps an organization to effectively manage products, services and activities, which can have significant environmental impacts in understanding, demonstrating and improving environmental performance.
By becoming certified against ISO 14031, you will become acquainted with the best practices to select the appropriate environmental management indicators and assess their effectiveness in reducing adverse environmental performance.
Benefits of ISO 14031 Environmental Performance Evaluation Trainings
By becoming ISO 14031 certified individual you will be able to:
- Enhance the understanding and identification of the organization’s impacts on the environment
- Support an Environmental Management System
- Identify the risks, set of objectives and targets, and track performance on an ongoing basis
- Demonstrate compliance with regulations and increase operational efficiency
- Enhance reputation and credibility by having a stronger environmental performance
- Use resources more efficiently
- Help organization’s in achieving environmental performance objectives
- Demonstrate efforts and commitment in improving environmental performance
- Gain competitive advantage
How do I get started with ISO 14031 Trainings?
Are you interested in developing and applying sound Environmental Performance Evaluation? Our experts are here to guide you through the necessary steps to obtain your professional certification.
The ISO 14031 Foundation training course is currently under development and will be available shortly.