Why should you attend?
ISO 20121 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Event Sustainability Management System (ESMS) as specified in ISO 20121. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of an ESMS, including ESMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a ISO 20121 Foundation credential. A Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Event Sustainability Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Event Sustainability Management Systems (ESMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Event Sustainability Management
- Understand the elements and operations of an Event Sustainability Management System and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 20121 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an ESMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to Event Sustainability Management System (ESMS) concepts as required by ISO 20121
Day 2: Event Sustainability Management System requirements and Certification Exam
The ISO 20121 Foundation exam fully meets the requirements of the Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an Event Sustainability Management System (ESMS)
Domain 2: Event Sustainability Management System (ESMS)
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for ISO 20121 Foundation Certification
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributedA participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free