Why should you attend?
ISO 20121 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Event Sustainability Management System (ESMS) based on ISO 20121. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Event Sustainability Management Systems and therefore improve the sustainability of an organization’s event-related activities.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Event Sustainability Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for ISO 20121 Lead Implementer credential. By holding a Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 20121 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Event Sustainability Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Event Sustainability Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ESMS requirements
- ESMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 20121 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ESMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 20121 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an ESMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Event Sustainability Management System best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of an ESMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 20121 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
The ISO 20121 Lead Implementer exam fully meets the requirements of the Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an Event Sustainability Management System (ESMS)
Domain 2: Event Sustainability Management System (ESMS)
Domain 3: Planning an ESMS implementation based on ISO 20121
Domain 4: Implementing an ESMS based on ISO 20121
Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of an ESMS based on ISO 20121
Domain 6: Continual improvement of an ESMS based on ISO 20121
Domain 7: Preparing for an ESMS certification audit
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential listed below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
- ISO 20121 Provisional Implementer
- ISO 20121 Implementer
- ISO 20121 Lead Implementer
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free