Why should you attend?
ISO 21001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Educational Organizations Management System (EOMS) as specified by ISO 21001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of an EOMS, including EOMS policy, procedures, performance evaluation, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a ISO 21001 Foundation credential. A Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Educational Management and Administration
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Educational Organizations Management Systems (EOMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in the field of Education
- Understand the elements and operations of an Educational Organizations Management System and their principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 21001, ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an EOMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to Educational Organizations Management System (EOMS) concepts as required by ISO 21001
Day 2: Educational Organizations Management System requirements and Certification Exam
The ISO 21001 Foundation exam fully meets the requirements of the Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an Educational Organizations Management System (EOMS)
Domain 2: Educational Organizations Management System (EOMS)
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for ISO 21001 Foundation Certification
- Certification fees are included in the exam price
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months free of charge.