Why should you attend?
ISO 21500 Lead Project Manager training enables you to acquire the expertise to lead an organization and its team to implement, manage and maintain projects based on ISO 21500. During this training course, you will also gain a comprehensive knowledge of the best practices of Project Management and be able to effectively apply them in an organization in order to successfully plan, implement, control and close a project while meeting project objectives.
After mastering all the necessary concepts and processes of Project Management, you can sit for the exam and apply for ISO 21500 Lead Project Manager credential. By holding a Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the professional capabilities and competencies to effectively lead and manage the implementation of projects.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants responsible for managing the implementation of projects based on ISO 21500
- Expert advisors seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of the key concepts and processes of Project Management
- Individuals involved in Project Management
- Professionals seeking to acquire Project Management skills, which will help them to successfully achieve project objectives
- Project team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 21500 and other standards, regulatory frameworks and practices
- Master the concepts, processes, tools and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of projects
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 21500 concepts and processes in the specific context of an organization
- Acquire the expertise to support an organization to effectively implement and manage projects based on best practices
- Master the skills to manage and govern projects through their life cycle
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the management of projects
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 21500 and comprehensive knowledge of Project Management.
The ISO 21500 Lead Project Manager exam fully meets the requirements of the Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Project Management
Domain 2: Initiating the processes of Project Management
Domain 3: Planning the processes of Project Management
Domain 4: Implementing the processes to perform the Project Management activities
Domain 5: Controlling the processes of Project Management to monitor and measure their performance against project objectives
Domain 6: Closing Project Management Processes
Domain 7: Evaluating the competencies of Lead Project Managers
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential listed below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
- ISO 21500 Provisional Project Manager
- ISO 21500 Project Manager
- ISO 21500 Lead Project Manager
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 500 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free