Why should you attend?
ISO 22000 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) based on ISO 22000. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Food Safety Management Systems and be able to apply them in an organization’s food supply chain in order to effectively control food hazards and ensure quality and safety.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Food Safety Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for ISO 22000 Lead Implementer credential. By holding a Lead Implementer Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 22000 in an organization.
Why should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Food Safety Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Food Safety Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with FSMS requirements
- FSMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22000, ISO 22002-1 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a FSMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 22000 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain a FSMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Food Safety Management System best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of a FSMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice test are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 22000 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
The ISO 22000 Lead Implementer exam fully meets the requirements of the Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
Domain 2: Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
Domain 3: Planning a FSMS implementation based on ISO 22000
Domain 4: Implementing a FSMS based on ISO 22000
Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of a FSMS based on ISO 22000
Domain 6: Continual improvement of a FSMS based on ISO 22000
Domain 7: Preparing for a FSMS certification audit
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential listed below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
- ISO 22000 Provisional Implementer
- ISO 22000 Implementer
- ISO 22000 Lead Implementer
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free