Why should you attend?
ISO 22222 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts of Personal Financial Planning (PFP).
By attending the ISO 22222 Introduction course, you will understand the importance of Personal Financial Planning (PFP) and the benefits that clients can obtain in terms of their financial goals in both the short and long run.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Personal Financial Planning
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Personal Financial Planning (PFP)
- Understand the concepts, principles, requirements and techniques used in Personal Financial Planning (PFP)
- Understand the basic elements of Personal Financial Planning (PFP)
Day 1: Introduction to Personal Financial Planning (PFP) concepts as required by ISO 22222
- Training material containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued