Why should you attend?
ISO 22222 Lead Personal Finance Manager training enables you to acquire the expertise to support clients in successfully achieving their financial goals. During this training course, you will also gain comprehensive knowledge of the best practices and ethical principles of Personal Financial Planning (PFP) and be able to effectively use them to manage a client’s personal finances by adopting the PFP process based on ISO 22222.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Personal Financial Planning, you can sit for the exam and apply for ISO 22222 Lead Personal Finance Manager credential. By holding Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the specialized experience and skills to effectively manage a Personal Financial Planning process.
Who should attend?
- Managers or financial planners seeking to master their skills in providing distinguished financial services
- Financial planners seeking to support clients in planning and managing their finances
- Financial advisors responsible for Personal Financial Planning (PFP)
- Expert advisors involved in financial planning processes
- Master the ethical principles of ISO 22222, the benefits they entail and learn how to use them in managing a client’s finances
- Master the ISO 22222 process and learn how to incorporate it in financial services
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 22222 requirements in the specific context of Personal Financial Planning
- Develop the expertise to provide personal financial planning services to clients
- Learn how to effectively implement, manage and monitor Personal Financial Planning processes
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in Personal Financial Planning (PFP)
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples, exercises and quizzes
- Practical exercises include role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 22222 and comprehensive knowledge of Personal Financial Planning (PFP).
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 22222 and Personal Financial Planning (PFP)
Day 2: Gather and analyze phases of the Personal Financial Planning (PFP) process
Day 3: Develop, implement and monitor phases of the Personal Financial Planning (PFP) process
Day 4: Ethics, competence, experience and conformity to ISO 22222
Day 5: Certification Exam
The ISO 22222 Lead Personal Finance Manager exam fully meets the requirements of the Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Personal Financial Planning fundamentals
Domain 2: Establishing and defining the client and PFP relationship
Domain 3: Gathering client data and determining goals and expectations
Domain 4: Analyzing and evaluating the client’s financial status
Domain 5: Developing and presenting the financial plan
Domain 6: Implementing recommendations and monitoring the financial plan
Domain 7: Ethics, competency, experience and claiming conformity
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential listed below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
- ISO 22222 Provisional Personal Finance Manager
- ISO 22222 Personal Finance Manager
- ISO 22222 Lead Personal Finance Manager
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you retake the exam within 12 months for free