Why should you attend?
ISO 22301 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a Business Continuity Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with Business Continuity Management System requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a Business Continuity Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Business Continuity Management
- Understand the operations of a Business Continuity Management System based on ISO 22301
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 22301 in the context of a BCMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in BCMS audits
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 22301 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
Day 1: Introduction to Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS) and ISO 22301
Day 2: Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
Day 3: On-site audit activities
Day 4: Closing the audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
The ISO 22301 Lead Auditor exam fully meets the requirements of the Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
Domain 2: Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
Domain 3: Fundamental audit concepts and principles
Domain 4: Preparation of an ISO 22301 audit
Domain 5: Conducting an ISO 22301 audit
Domain 6: Closing an ISO 22301 audit
Domain 7: Managing an ISO 22301 audit program
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential listed below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
- ISO 22301 Provisional Auditor
- ISO 22301 Auditor
- ISO 22301 Lead Auditor
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free