Why should you attend?
ISO 22301 Lead Implementer training course enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Business Continuity Management Systems and be able to provide a framework that allows the organization to continue operating efficiently during disruptive events.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Business Continuity Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for ISO 22301 Lead Implementer credential. By holding a Lead Implementer Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 22301 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Business Continuity Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Business Continuity Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with BCMS requirements
- BCMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a BCMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 22301 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage and maintain a BCMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Business Continuity Management System best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of a BCMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 22301 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
The ISO 22301 Lead Implementer exam fully meets the requirements of the Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
Domain 2: Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
Domain 3: Planning a BCMS implementation based on ISO 22301
Domain 4: Implementing a BCMS based on ISO 22301
Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of a BCMS based on ISO 22301
Domain 6: Continual improvement of a BCMS based on ISO 22301
Domain 7: Preparing for a BCMS certification audit
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential listed below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
- ISO 22301 Provisional Implementer
- ISO 22301 Implementer
- ISO 22301 Lead Implementer
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free