Why should you attend?
ISO 26000 Foundation training enables you to learn the best practices and guide organizations to operate in a socially responsible way. During this training course, you will be able to understand the Social Responsibility strategies.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a ISO 26000 Foundation credential. A Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, principles and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals concerned with and committed to Social Responsibility
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about Social Responsibility Programs (SRP)
- Individuals interested in Social Responsibility
- Understand the principles of Social Responsibility
- Learn how to integrate social responsibility behaviour within your organization
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used by organizations to contribute to sustainable development
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to Corporate Social Responsibility concepts as specified by ISO 26000
Day 2: Social Responsibility Programs and Certification Exam
The ISO 26000 Foundation exam fully meets the requirements of the Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Social Responsibility Program
Domain 2: Social Responsibility Program (SRP)
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for ISO 26000 Foundation Certification
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free