Why should you attend?
ISO 26000 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the fundamental concepts of a Social Responsibility Program (SRP).
By attending the ISO 26000 Introduction course, you will understand the importance of a Social Responsibility Program and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Who should attend?
- Individuals concerned with and committed to Social Responsibility
- Individuals aspiring to gain knowledge about Social Responsibility Programs (SRP)
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used by organizations to contribute to sustainable development
- Understand the basic elements of a Social Responsibility Program (SRP)
Day 1: Introduction to Social Responsibility Program (SRP) concepts as required by ISO 26000
- Training material containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued