Why should you attend?
ISO 27799 Lead Manager training enables you to acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing Information Security controls based on ISO 27799 and ISO/IEC 27002. During this training course, you will also gain a comprehensive knowledge of the best practices of Information Security Controls and how to improve Information Security within a healthcare organization. Additionally, this training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support healthcare organizations in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Information Security Management System (ISMS). Furthermore, during this training you will learn the complex and different factors that should be taken into account when dealing with information security issues within a healthcare organization.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Information Security Controls, you can sit for the exam and apply for a ISO 27799 Lead Manager credential. By holding a Lead Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to support and lead a team in implementing and managing Information Security Controls in healthcare organizations based on ISO 27799 and ISO/IEC 27002.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants seeking to implement an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and ISO 27799
- Project managers or consultants seeking to master the Information Security Management System implementation process in healthcare organizations
- Individuals responsible for Information Security, compliance, risk, and governance in a healthcare organization
- Information Security team members
- Expert advisors in information technology
- Information Security officers
- Information Security managers
- Privacy officers
- IT professionals
- CTOs, CIOs and CISOs
- Master the implementation of Information Security controls in healthcare organizations by adhering to the framework and principles of ISO 27799 and ISO/IEC 27002
- Master the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for the implementation and effective management of Information Security controls in healthcare organizations
- Comprehend the relationship between the components of Information Security controls, including responsibility, strategy, acquisition, performance, conformance, and human behavior
- Understand the importance of Information Security for the strategy of a healthcare organization
- Master the implementation of Information Security management processes
- Master the expertise to support a healthcare organization to effectively implement, manage and maintain Information Security Controls
- Master the formulation and implementation of Information Security requirements and objectives
- Master the development and administration of a health information security program, including: policies, procedures, risk assessment, security architectures etc.
Day 1: Introduction to Information Security controls as recommended by ISO 27799 and ISO/IEC 27002
Day 2: Information Security requirements and objectives based on ISO 27799 and ISO/IEC 27002
Day 3: Monitoring, measurement, analysis, and evaluation of Information Security controls
Day 4: Continual improvement of an organization’s Information Security Management System performance
Day 5: Certification Exam
The ISO 27799 Lead Manager exam fully meets the requirements of the Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Information Security
Domain 2: Information Security Controls based on ISO 27799 and ISO/IEC 27002
Domain 3: Planning and evaluation of the needs and applicability of Information Security Controls
Domain 4: Implementation and management of Information Security Controls
Domain 5: Monitoring and measurement of Information Security Controls
Domain 6: Continual improvement of Information Security Controls
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials listed below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
- ISO 27799 Provisional Manager
- ISO 27799 Manager
- ISO 27799 Manager
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 500 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free