Why should you attend?
ISO 28000 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining a Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS) based on ISO 28000. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Supply Chain Security Management Systems and be able to improve efficiency in managing potential security risks and their impacts in an organization`s supply chain.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Supply Chain Security Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for ISO 28000 Lead Implementer credential. By holding a Lead Implementer Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 28000 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Supply Chain Security Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Supply Chain Security Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with SCSMS requirements
- SCSMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 28000 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a SCSMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 28000 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain a SCSMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Supply Chain Security Management System best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of a SCSMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 28000 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
The ISO 28000 Lead Implementer exam fully meets the requirements of the Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS)
Domain 2: Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS)
Domain 3: Planning a SCSMS implementation based on ISO 28000
Domain 4: Implementing a SCSMS based on ISO 28000
Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of a SCSMS based on ISO 28000
Domain 6: Continual improvement of a SCSMS based on ISO 28000
Domain 7: Preparing for a SCSMS certification audit
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials listed below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
- ISO 28000 Provisional Implementer
- ISO 28000 Implementer
- ISO 28000 Lead Implementer
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free