Why should you attend?
ISO 30301 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts of a Management System for Records (MSR).
By attending the ISO 30301 Introduction course, you will understand the importance of a Management System for Records and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in the management of records
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Management Systems for Records (MSR)
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to implement a Management System for Records
- Understand the basic elements of a Management System for Records (MSR)
Day 1: Introduction to Management System for Records (MSR) concepts as required by ISO 30301
- Training material containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued