Why should you attend?
ISO 30301 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining a Management System for Records (MSR) based on ISO 30301. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Management Systems for Records and be able to provide consistent services through a reliable, up-to-date and properly managed records system.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Management Systems for Records, you can sit for the exam and apply for ISO 30301 Lead Implementer credential. By holding a Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 30301 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Records Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Management System for Records
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with MSR requirements
- MSR team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 30301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a MSR
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 30301 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain a MSR
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of a MSR
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 30301 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
The ISO 30301 Lead Implementer exam fully meets the requirements of the Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Management System for Records (MSR)
Domain 2: Management System for Records (MSR)
Domain 3: Planning a MSR implementation based on ISO 30301
Domain 4: Implementing a MSR based on ISO 30301
Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of a MSR based on ISO 30301
Domain 6: Continual improvement of a MSR based on ISO 30301
Domain 7: Preparing for a MSR certification audit
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential listed below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
- ISO 30301 Provisional Implementer
- ISO 30301 Implementer
- ISO 30301 Lead Implementer
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free