Why should you attend?
ISO 31000 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement a Risk Management process and framework. During this training course, you will be able to understand the fundamental Risk Management strategies.
After completing this course, you can take the exam and apply for a ISO 31000 Foundation” credential. A Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, guidelines and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Risk Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Risk Management
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Risk Management
- Understand the fundamental concepts of Risk Management
- Comprehend the basic processes of Risk Management
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques for managing risk
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to Risk Management concepts as specified in ISO 31000
Day 2: Risk Management processes and Certification Exam
The ISO 31000 Foundation exam fully meets the requirements of the Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Risk Management
Domain 2: Risk Management processes
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for ISO 31000 Foundation Certification
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free