Why should you attend?
ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager training enables you to acquire the expertise to support and lead an organization and its team to successfully identify, understand and manage a risk process based on ISO 31000. During this training course, you will also gain comprehensive knowledge of the best practices used to implement a Risk Management framework that provides the foundation for designing, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and continually improving a Risk Management process in an organization.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Risk Management, you can sit for the exam and apply for a ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager credential. By holding a Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the professional capabilities and competencies to effectively manage a risk process in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants seeking to master their skills to support an organization during the implementation of an organization-wide Risk Management framework and process based on the principles and recommendations of ISO 31000
- Professionals responsible for the creation and protection of value in organizations through effective management of risks
- Expert advisors seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of the key concepts, processes and strategies of Risk Management
- Risk Management team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 31000, IEC/ISO 31010 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used to manage risk within an organization
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 31000 principles and guidelines in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to establish an effective risk communication plan and a risk recording and reporting process
- Acquire the expertise to support an organization to effectively manage and monitor risk based on best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the management of risk
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on the course material and case study
A fundamental understanding of ISO 31000 and comprehensive knowledge of Risk Management.
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO 31000 and risk management process
- Day 2: Risk identification, assessment, risk evaluation and treatment according to ISO 31000
- Day 3: Risk acceptance, communication and consultation, recording and reporting, and monitoring and review according to ISO 31000
- Day 4: Risk assessment techniques according to IEC/ISO 31010
- Day 5: Certification Exam
The ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager” exam fully meets the requirements of the Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Risk Management
Domain 2: Risk Management framework and process
Domain 3: Risk communication and consultation
Domain 4: Risk recording and reporting
Domain 5: Risk monitoring and review
Domain 6: Risk assessment techniques based on IEC/ISO 31010
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential listed below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
- ISO 31000 Provisional Risk Manager
- ISO 31000 Risk Manager
- ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 400 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free