Why should you attend?
ISO 31000 Transition Course enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the differences between ISO 31000:2009 and ISO 31000:2018. Additionally you will be able to get acquainted with some of the main changes of ISO 31000:2018, including:
- The reviewed principles of Risk Management;
- A simpler, more concise text of ISO 31000;
- The emphasis on the importance of leadership by top management;
- The importance of integrating the Risk Management into organizational processes;
- Greater focus on establishing a Risk Management Framework and Process to fit multiple contexts, needs and expectations.
After becoming acquainted with the updated principles and recommendations of ISO 31000:2018, you can sit for the exam and apply for a ISO 31000:2018 Transition credential. By holding a Transition Certificate you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to successfully apply the ISO 31000:2018 changes to an existing Risk Management within an organization.
Who should attend?
- Risk managers, consultants, and/or individuals responsible for the effective management of risk within an organization
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge of Risk Management principles, framework and process based on ISO 31000:2018
- Individuals wanting to understand the main differences between ISO 31000:2009 and ISO 31000:2018
- Learn about the main differences between ISO 31000:2009 and ISO 31000:2018
- Comprehend the new concepts and recommendations of ISO 31000
- Comprehend the approaches, methods and techniques used to manage risk within an organization
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples
- Quizzes are similar to the Certification Exam
Fundamental understanding of ISO 31000 Risk Management principles, framework, and process
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 31000, risk management concepts, principles and framework
Day 2: ISO 31000 risk management process and Certification Exam
The ISO 31000:2018 Transition exam fully meets the requirements of the Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Understand the differences between ISO 31000:2009 and ISO 31000:2018
Domain 2: Understand, interpret and plan the ISO 31000 changes
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for ISO 9001:2015 Transition Certification
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 100 pages of information will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free