ISO 37001 Foundation
Why should you attend?
ISO 37001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) as specified in ISO 37001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of an ABMS, including ABMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for ISO 37001 Foundation credential. A Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals concerned about Anti-bribery Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Anti-bribery Management Systems (ABMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Anti-bribery Management
- Understand the elements and operations of an Anti-bribery Management System and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 37001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an ABMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) concepts as required by ISO 37001
Day 2: Anti-bribery Management System requirements and Certification Exam
The ISO 37001 Foundation exam fully meets the requirements of the Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS)
Domain 2: Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS)
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free