Why should you attend?
ISO 37001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) based on ISO 37001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the global anti-corruption best practices of Anti-bribery Management Systems and effectively prevent, detect and address bribery before it negatively impacts an organization’s reputation and profits.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Anti-bribery Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a ISO 37001 Lead Implementer credential. By holding a Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 37001 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved or concerned with Anti-bribery Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Anti-bribery Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ABMS requirements
- ABMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 37001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ABMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 37001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an ABMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Anti-bribery Management System best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of an ABMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 37001 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 37001 and initiation of an ABMS
Day 2: Plan the implementation of an ABMS
Day 3: Implementation of an ABMS
Day 4: ABMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
The ISO 37001 Lead Implementer exam fully meets the requirements of the Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS)
Domain 2: Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS)
Domain 3: Planning an ABMS implementation based on ISO 37001
Domain 4: Implementing an ABMS based on ISO 37001
Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of an ABMS based on ISO 37001
Domain 6: Continual improvement of an ABMS based on ISO 37001
Domain 7: Preparing for an ABMS certification audit
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential listed below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
- ISO 37001 Provisional Implementer
- ISO 37001 Implementer
- ISO 37001 Lead Implementer
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free