Why should you attend?
ISO 45001 is the first global Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard that replaces OHSAS 18001. The ISO 45001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) based on ISO 45001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of an OHSMS and be able to apply them in an organization in order to continually improve its performance and ensure the well-being of employees by providing a safe and healthy workplace.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for ISO 45001 Lead Implementer credential. By holding Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 45001 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved and concerned with Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with OHSMS requirements
- OHSMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 45001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an OHSMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 45001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an OHSMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Occupational Health and Safety Management System best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of an OHSMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 45001 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 45001 and initiation of an OHSMS
Day 2: Plan the implementation of an OHSMS
Day 3: Implementation of an OHSMS
Day 4: OHSMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
The ISO 45001 Lead Implementer exam fully meets the requirements of the Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS)
Domain 2: Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS)
Domain 3: Planning an OHSMS implementation based on ISO 45001
Domain 4: Implementing an OHSMS based on ISO 45001
Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of an OHSMS based on ISO 45001
Domain 6: Continual improvement of an OHSMS based on ISO 45001
Domain 7: Preparing for an OHSMS certification audit
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential listed below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
- ISO 45001 Provisional Implementer
- ISO 45001 Implementer
- ISO 45001 Lead Implementer
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free