Why should you attend?
ISO 55001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Asset Management System (AMS) as specified in ISO 55001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of an AMS, including AMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can take the exam and apply for a ISO 55001 Foundation credential. A Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Asset Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Asset Management Systems (AMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Asset Management
- Understand the elements and operations of an Asset Management System and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 55001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an AMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to Asset Management System (AMS) concepts as required by ISO 55001
Day 2: Asset Management System requirements and Certification Exam
The ISO 55001 Foundation exam fully meets the requirements of the Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an Asset Management System (AMS)
Domain 2: Asset Management System (AMS)
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for ISO 55001 Foundation Certification
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free