Why should you attend?
ISO 55001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Asset Management System (AMS) based on ISO 55001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Asset Management Systems and effectively improve an organization’s asset management by enabling them to use their assets to their maximum potential.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Asset Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a ISO 55001 Lead Implementer credential. By holding a Lead Implementer Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 55001 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Asset Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Asset Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with AMS requirements
- AMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 55001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an AMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 55001 requirements in specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an AMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Asset Management System best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of an AMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 55001 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 55001 and initiation of an AMS
Day 2: Plan the implementation of an AMS
Day 3: Implementation of an AMS
Day 4: AMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
The ISO 55001 Lead Implementer exam fully meets the requirements of the Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an Asset Management System (AMS)
Domain 2: Asset Management System (AMS)
Domain 3: Planning an AMS implementation based on ISO 55001
Domain 4: Implementing an AMS based on ISO 55001
Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of an AMS based on ISO 55001
Domain 6: Continual improvement of an AMS based on ISO 55001
Domain 7: Preparing for an AMS certification audit
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential listed below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
- ISO 55001 Provisional Implementer
- ISO 55001 Implementer
- ISO 55001 Lead Implementer
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free