Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 17025 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts of Laboratory Management Systems.
By attending the ISO/IEC 17025 Introduction course, you will understand the importance of Laboratory Management Systems and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Testing and Calibration Laboratories Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Laboratory Management Systems
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used to implement a Laboratory Management System (LMS)
- Understand the basic elements of a Laboratory Management System (LMS)
Day 1: Introduction to Laboratory Management System (LMS) concepts as required by ISO/IEC 17025
- Training material containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certification of 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued