Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 27002 Lead Manager training enables you to develop the necessary expertise and knowledge to support an organization in implementing and managing Information Security controls as specified in ISO/IEC 27002.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the ISO/IEC 27002 Lead Manager credential. A Lead Manager Certification, proves that you have mastered the principles and techniques for the implementation and management of Information Security Controls based on ISO/IEC 27002.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants seeking to implement an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002
- Project managers or consultants seeking to master the Information Security Management System implementation process
- Individuals responsible for the information security, compliance, risk, and governance, in an organization
- Members of information security teams
- Expert advisors in information technology
- Information Security officers
- Privacy officers
- IT professionals
- CTOs, CIOs and CISOs
- Master the implementation of Information Security controls by adhering to the framework and principles of ISO/IEC 27002
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for the effective implementation and management of Information Security controls
- Comprehend the relationship between the components of Information Security controls, including responsibility, strategy, acquisition, performance, conformance, and human behavior
- Understand the importance of information security for the strategy of the organization
- Master the implementation of information security management processes
- Master the formulation and implementation of security requirements and objectives
- This training is based on both theory and practice
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases
- Practical exercises based on case studies
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation
- Practice test similar to the certification exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 27002 and comprehensive knowledge of Information Security.
Day 1: Introduction to Information Security controls as recommended by ISO/IEC 27002
Day 2: Security requirements and objectives based on ISO/IEC 27002
Day 3: Monitoring, measurement, analysis, and evaluation of Information Security controls
Day 4: Continual improvement of an organization’s information security performance
Day 5: Certification Exam
The ISO/IEC 27002 Lead Manager exam fully meets the requirements of the Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts for Information Security Controls
Domain 2: Information Security Control based on ISO/IEC 27002
Domain 3: Planning and evaluating the need and applicability of information security controls
Domain 4: Implementation and management of information security controls
Domain 5: Monitoring and measurement of information security controls
Domain 6: Continual improvement
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials listed below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
- ISO/IEC 27002 Provisional Manager
- ISO/IEC 27002 Manager
- ISO/IEC 27002 Manager
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 500 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed to the participants
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free