Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cyber security Manager training enables you to acquire the expertise and competence needed to support an organization in implementing and managing a Cyber security program based on ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cyber security framework. During this training course, you will gain a comprehensive knowledge of Cyber security, the relationship between Cyber security and other types of IT security, and stakeholders’ role in Cyber security.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Cyber security, you can sit for the exam and apply for a ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cyber security Manager credential. By holding a Lead Cyber security Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to support and lead a team in managing Cyber security.
Who should attend?
- Cybersecurity professionals
- Information Security experts
- Professionals seeking to manage a Cyber security program
- Individuals responsible to develop a Cyber security program
- IT specialists
- Information Technology expert advisors
- IT professionals looking to enhance their technical skills and knowledge
- Acquire comprehensive knowledge on the elements and operations of a Cyber security Program in conformance with ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cyber security framework
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 27032, NIST Cybersecurity framework and other standards and operating frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques used to effectively set up, implement, and manage a Cyber security program within an organization
- Learn how to interpret the guidelines of ISO/IEC 27032 in the specific context of an organization
- Master the necessary expertise to plan, implement, manage, control and maintain a Cyber security Program as specified in ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cyber security framework
- Acquire the necessary expertise to advise an organization on the best practices for managing Cyber security
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation and management of a Cyber security Program
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practical tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 27032 and comprehensive knowledge of Cyber security.
Day 1: Introduction to Cyber security and related concepts as recommended by ISO/IEC 27032
Day 2: Cyber security policies, risk management and attack mechanisms
Day 3: Cyber security controls, information sharing and coordination
Day 4: Incident management, monitoring and continuous improvement
Day 5: Certification Exam
The ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cyber security Manager exam completely meets the requirements of the Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Cyber security
Domain 2: Roles and responsibilities of stakeholders
Domain 3: Cybersecurity Risk Management
Domain 4: Attack mechanisms and Cybersecurity controls
Domain 5: Information sharing and coordination
Domain 6: Integrating Cybersecurity Program in Business Continuity Management
Domain 7: Cyber security incident management and performance measurement
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential listed below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
- ISO/IEC 27032 Provisional Cyber security Manager
- ISO/IEC 27032 Cyber security Manager
- ISO/IEC 27032 Cyber security Lead Cyber security Manager