Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 27034 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage Application Security as specified in ISO/IEC 27034.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the ISO/IEC 27034 Foundation credential. A Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, processes and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in implementing Application Security Techniques
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Application Security
- Individuals seeking to pursue a career in Application Security
- Understand the basic concepts of Application Security
- Understand the methods and techniques used to effectively implement and manage Application Security within an organization
- Understand the definitions, principles and processes involved in Application Security
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to fundamental concepts of Application Security as required by ISO/IEC 27034
Day 2: Application Security Techniques and Certification Exam
The ISO/IEC 27034 Foundation exam fully meets the requirements of the Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts involved in Application Security
Domain 2: IT Security techniques – Application Security
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for ISO/IEC 27034 Application Security Foundation Certification
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free