Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 27034 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing and managing Application Security (AS) based on ISO/IEC 27034. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Application Security techniques and be able to identify and avoid common application vulnerabilities.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Application Security (AS) techniques, you can sit for the exam and apply for a ISO/IEC 27034 Lead Implementer credential. By holding a Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement Application Security techniques in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Application Security (AS)
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of Application Security techniques
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with organization`s Application Security requirements
- Application developers
- Application Security analysts
- Expert advisors involved in Application Security (AS) operations
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27034 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, principles, approaches, processes and techniques used for the implementation and effective maintenance of Application Security
- Learn how to interpret the ISO/IEC 27034 guidelines within the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, and manage Application Security
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Application Security best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of Application Security (AS) techniques
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 27034 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
Day 1: Introduction to Application Security techniques
Day 2: Plan the implementation of AS techniques based on ISO/IEC 27034 (project level)
Day 3: Implementation of AS techniques based on ISO/IEC 27034 (organization level)
Day 4: AS validation and certification, protocols and ASC data structure based on ISO/IEC 27034
Day 5: Certification Exam
The ISO/IEC 27034 Lead Implementer exam fully meets the requirements of the Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Application Security
Domain 2: Application Security Controls (ASCs) and other best practices in AS
Domain 3: Preparation of an AS project implementation based on ISO/IEC 27034
Domain 4: Implementing an AS project based on ISO/IEC 27034
Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of an AS project based on ISO/IEC 27034
Domain 6: Continual improvement of an AS project based on ISO/IEC 27034
Domain 7: Preparing for an Application Security audit
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential listed below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
- ISO/IEC 27034 Provisional Application Security Implementer
- ISO/IEC 27034 Application Security Implementer
- ISO/IEC 27034 Lead Application Security Implementer
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free