Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 27035 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement an Incident Management Plan and manage Information Security Incidents. During this training course, you will be able to understand Information Security Incident Management processes.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the ISO/IEC 27035 Foundation credential. A Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Information Security Incident Management process approaches
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main principles and concepts of Information Security Incident Management
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Information Security Incident Management
- Understand the basic concepts of Information Security Incident Management
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27035 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the process approaches used to effectively manage Information Security Incidents
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Basic knowledge on Security Incident Management is preferred.
Day 1: Introduction to fundamental principles and concepts of Information Security Incident Management by using ISO/IEC 27035
Day 2: Information Security Incident Management process approaches and Certification Exam
The ISO/IEC 27035 Foundation exam fully meets the requirements of the Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Information Security Incident Management
Domain 2: Information Security Incident Management
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for ISO/IEC 27035 Foundation Certification
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free