Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 38500 IT Governance Manager training enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the core principles for good governance of IT based on ISO/IEC 38500. During this training course, you will also acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization to apply and manage the ISO/IEC 38500 Evaluate-Direct-Monitor model.
After becoming acquainted with all the necessary concepts and principles of IT Governance, you can sit for the exam and apply for ISO/IEC 38500 IT Corporate Governance Manager credential. By holding a Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and skills to manage an IT Governance model.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants responsible for ensuring good IT Governance within an organization
- Individuals seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of the core principles of IT Governance
- IT Governance team members
- Expert advisors involved in IT Governance
- Understand the core principles of ISO/IEC 38500 and learn how to interpret them
- Learn about the ISO/IEC 38500 Evaluate-Direct-Monitor Model
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to evaluate, direct and monitor the use of IT in an organization
- Understand COBIT 5 and CGEIT
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in IT Governance
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 38500 and comprehensive knowledge of IT Governance.
Day 1: Introduction to IT Governance and ISO/IEC 38500
Day 2: Principles for the effective, efficient and acceptable use of IT
Day 3: Outcomes, performance measurement techniques and Certification Exam
The ISO/IEC 38500 IT Corporate Governance Manager exam fully meets the requirements of theExamination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles of ISO/IEC 38500
Domain 2: Evaluate-Direct-Monitor Model of ISO/IEC 38500
Domain 3: Guidance for IT Governance
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential listed below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
- ISO/IEC 38500 Provisional IT Corporate Governance Manager
- ISO/IEC 38500 IT Corporate Governance Manager
- ISO/IEC 38500 Lead IT Corporate Governance Manager
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 350 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 21 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free