Why should you attend?
ISO/TS 29001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Oil and Gas Quality Management System (OGQMS) based on ISO/TS 29001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Oil and Gas Quality Management Systems and be able to help an organization to show commitment to quality by preventing defects and reducing variation and waste in the supply chain.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Oil and Gas Quality Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for ISO/TS 29001 Lead Implementer credential. By holding a Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO/TS 29001 in your organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Oil and Gas Quality Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Oil and Gas Quality Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with OGQMS requirements
- OGQMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/TS 29001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an OGQMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO/TS 29001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an OGQMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Oil and Gas Quality Management System best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of an OGQMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on real cases
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO/TS 29001 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO/TS 29001 and initiation of an OGQMS
Day 2: Plan the implementation of an OGQMS
Day 3: Implementation of an OGQMS
Day 4: OGQMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
The ISO/TS 29001 Lead Implementer exam fully meets the requirements of the Examination and Certification Program (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an Oil and Gas Quality Management System (OGQMS)
Domain 2: Oil and Gas Quality Management System (OGQMS)
Domain 3: Planning an OGQMS implementation based on ISO/TS 29001
Domain 4: Implementing an OGQMS based on ISO/TS 29001
Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of OGQMS based on ISO/TS 29001
Domain 6: Continual improvement of an OGQMS based on ISO/TS 29001
Domain 7: Preparing for an OGQMS certification audit
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential listed below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
- ISO/TS 29001 Provisional Implementer
- ISO/TS 29001 Implementer
- ISO/TS 29001 Lead Implementer
- Certification fees are included in the exam price
- A student manual containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed to participants
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants
- In case of failure of the exam, participants are allowed to retake the exam for free