Why should you attend?
Lead Outsourcing Manager training enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the core principles of outsourcing based on ISO 37500. During this training course, you will also acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in designing and deploying an outsourcing strategy and support an organization during the transition, operation, monitoring and evaluation of outsourcing activities.
After understanding all the necessary concepts of Outsourcing, you can sit for the exam and apply for a Lead Outsourcing Manager credential. By holding a Lead Outsourcing Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to manage outsourcing activities.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants seeking to master their skills to support an organization during the implementation of an outsourcing strategy
- Managers or consultants seeking to master their skills to support an organization during the negotiation and establishment of outsourcing arrangements
- Stakeholders engaged in outsourcing governance
- Individuals responsible for outsourcing activities of an organization
- Individuals responsible for managing outsourcing risks
- Understand outsourcing principles and concepts based on ISO 37500 recommendations
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the complete outsourcing lifecycle model
- Be able to interpret ISO 37500 recommendations in the specific context of an organization
- Develop the expertise to support an organization to effectively design and deploy an outsourcing strategy
- Master the expertise to support an organization during the transition and operation of outsourcing activities
- Master the methods, techniques and approaches used to effectively monitor and evaluate outsourcing activities
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in Outsourcing Management
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Fundamental outsourcing principles and outsourcing governance
Day 2: Design and Deploy the outsourcing strategy
Day 3: Transition and operation of outsourcing activities
Day 4: Monitoring and evaluating outsourcing activities
Day 5: Certification Exam
The Lead Outsourcing Manager exam fully meets the requirements of the Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental outsourcing principles and concepts
Domain 2: The outsourcing lifecycle
Domain 3: Designing and deploying outsourcing activities
Domain 4: Transition and operation of outsourcing activities
Domain 5: Monitoring and evaluation of outsourcing activities
Domain 6: Continual improvement of an outsourcing arrangement
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential listed below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
- Provisional Outsourcing Manager
- Outsourcing Manager
- Lead Outsourcing Manager
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free