Why should you attend?
Outsourcing Manager training enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the core principles of outsourcing based on ISO 37500. During this training course, you will also acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in defining the outsourcing actors and their roles in outsourcing lifecycle and governance.
After understanding all the necessary concepts of Outsourcing, you can sit for the exam and apply for a Outsourcing Manager credential. By holding a Outsourcing Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to manage outsourcing activities.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants seeking to prepare and support an organization in outsourcing their activities
- Stakeholders engaged in outsourcing arrangements based on ISO 37500
- Individuals responsible for outsourcing within an organization
- Expert advisors in outsourcing
- Individuals involved in outsourcing tasks
- Understand the components and operations of an Outsourcing Framework based on the principles of ISO 37500
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the complete procurement lifecycle involved in Outsourcing Management
- Master the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques used to effectively manage an outsourcing project, transition and supplier(s) throughout the procurement lifecycle
- Be able to Interpret the recommendations of ISO 37500 in the specific context of an organization
- Develop the expertise to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an Outsourcing Framework
- Master the expertise to advise an organization on outsourcing and supplier management best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in Outsourcing Management
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 37500 and comprehensive knowledge of Outsourcing.
Day 1: Fundamental Outsourcing Principles and Outsourcing Governance
Day 2: The procurement lifecycle from requirements to supplier selection
Day 3: The procurement lifecycle from monitoring to closure and Certification Exam
The Outsourcing Manager exam fully meets the requirements of the Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts in Outsourcing Management
Domain 2: Outsourcing best practices based on industry standards
Domain 3: Designing and developing an outsourcing governance framework
Domain 4: Procurement lifecycle for Outsourcing (initiation to closure)
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential listed below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
- Provisional Outsourcing Manager
- Outsourcing Manager
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 350 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 21 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free