This international standard is a technical specification which provides detailed guidance on how to establish, implement, and maintain a Business Impact Analysis (BIA) process. It does not suggest a uniform process for performing a Business Impact Analysis but assists the organization to design a BIA process that meets their requirements. Organizations cannot certify their BIA to ISO 22317; however, they can use it as a guidance to effectively implement a BIA process. ISO 22317 is the first and the only standard which solely addresses the Business Impact Analysis. It is designed to complement ISO 22301; nonetheless, it can be used as a stand-alone standard. The aim of Business Impact Analysis processes is to analyze the actual impact of a disruptive event on the organization.
Why is Business Impact Analysis important for you?
Having the necessary knowledge to outline a detailed process on how to effectively perform the Business Impact Analysis will enable you to take your expertise further. As a certified ISO 22317 professional, you will be able to help your organization to identify Business Continuity requirements, which are important to the organization and its stakeholders. You will also be able to set a timeframe to restore the organization after a disruptive event and to determine the essentials on how to recover the business after the disaster.
Benefits of ISO 22317 Business Impact Analysis
The implementation of ISO 22317 will enable you to reach the following benefits:
- Acquire knowledge on how to identify and establish the relationship between products, processes and activities
- Acquire the necessary skills to adjust the organization’s Business Continuity program scope
- Understand better the needs of partners and other interested parties
- Increase the ability to identify legal, regulatory and contractual requirements and their impact on Business Continuity requirements
- Comprehend the concept, methods, tools, and techniques required for maintaining a BIA process.
How do I get started with ISO 22317 Training?
Choosing the right Certification Body to offer the finest qualitative training can be challenging. CFC training is uniquely designed to meet individual and organizational needs. Acquire a certificate and demonstrate that you reflect safety, reliability and superior quality. Be part of a global network and boost your knowledge with our experts which are here to help you!