ISO/IEC 27005 provides guidelines for the establishment of a systematic approach to Information Security risk management which is necessary to identify organizational needs regarding information security requirements and to create an effective information security management system. Moreover, this international standard supports ISO/IEC 27001 concepts and is designed to assist an efficient implementation of information security based on a risk management approach.
Why is ISO/IEC 27005 essential for you?
Benefits of ISO/IEC 27005 Information Security Risk Management
- Gained the necessary skills to support an effective implementation of an information security risk management process in an organization.
- Acquired the expertise to responsibly manage an information security risk management process and ensure conformity with legal and regulatory requirements.
- The ability to manage an information security and risk management team.
- The ability to support an organization to align their ISMS objectives with ISRM process objectives.
How do I get started with ISO/IEC 27005 Training?
- ISO/IEC 27005 Introduction
- ISO/IEC 27005 Foundation
- ISO/IEC 27005 Risk Manager
- ISO/IEC 27005 Lead Risk Manager